The 2022 Application is an online form only. The deadline for submission of the form and all additional materials is May 13.
Please read the instructions below (instructions are also provided in the form itself). If for any reason you cannot access the online form, please email us.
Here are the questions you’ll need to answer to fill out this form:
- Where you’re going to school, and what you want to study (and why)
- What it will cost, and how you and your family plan to pay for it
- Why your financial circumstances qualify you for this assistance
- Why we should choose you as an Alchemist Scholar
Besides filling out the application itself, there are a number of attachments that can be uploaded with your form, or emailed to us.
Here’s the list of documents we need:
- Your transcript(s) from high school and any college courses
- Recommendations from a teacher, a friend & a community member (these can be uploaded with your application form, or using this Recommendation Form)
- Your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA
- Your official financial aid package from your chosen school or training program
You should save any files you upload with the file type and your name – for example: jones_FAFSA.jpg; jones_teacher.pdf; jones_friend.pdf; jones_resume.pdf
Please contact us at any time if you need any help with the form or have any questions at all! Your application materials don’t have to all arrive together – they can be submitted separately and we will connect the dots (in other words, your friend, teacher or guidance counselor can also email us directly).